One of the most common styling questions we get at Cherry Bomb is… How do I keep curls in my hair? It is a fantastic question. I came from the generation of “hard rock” hair and spiral ringlets. Not a good look! Now the curls are loose, sexy and relaxed. We know how to help you achieve that Victoria’s Secret-inspired hair you want! The secret is using the right products.
1. Wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo and a regular conditioner.
Cherry Bomb Fave: Pravana NEVO Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner (All of the NEVO products are free of “garbage” that can make it hard to maintain a good style in your hair.)
2. Towel dry your hair and apply Pravana NEVO Intense Therapy. This is a leave-in treatment that will help fight frizz and add needed moisture to get beautiful curls. This is a TOP seller for our salon!
3. Apply Pravana NEVO Full Volume Volumizing Foam from root to ends. This is a great product to add fullness to your locks. I love how light it is!
4. You can either round brush your hair or do a quick blow dry. The round brushing will give you more volume overall.
5. At this point you want to clip your hair into small sections–one on each side of your head and a few in the back.
6. Starting with the bottom of each section and working up, take a medium chunk of hair and apply NEVO Invisible Control. THIS IS THE TRICK TO THE ENTIRE LOOK!!!!! A MUST HAVE!
7. Take a large curling iron and wrap hair around it. You can also do flat iron curls or use a curling wand. The larger the iron, the looser the curls. The larger the sections, the looser the curls and vice versa.
8. Do this throughout your entire hair. Run your fingers through all the curls.
9. Apply NEVO Model Behavior to calm any frizz or fly-aways. You can also apply NEVO Super Shape to your finished look. And that is it! Just like magic. You now have the curls you have always wanted. And the best part is your hair is touchable, shiny and super-hot and most importantly will LAST!!!
We carry all of these products at Cherry Bomb so give us a call 801.436.7196. They range from $18-$22 each. Mention this post and get one product of your choice and an in-salon tutorial on how to achieve amazing curls all for only $35!